Capturing the essence of the moment and it being truthful.
When Apple turned 30 years, they decided to celebrate with the iPhone — capturing life in 100 Countries and 15 locations in 1 day. There’s very little details as to what gear or software were used in 1.24.14. We do get a sneak peak below at the behind the scenes which shows Director Ridley and Jake Scott in action.
Here some stuff I spotted:
- Lightning Digital AV Adapter (for the live feed in HDMI and power).
- Steadicam SMOOTHEE for iPhone 5
- Freefly MōVI M5 (the famous expensive gimbal).
- Joby GripTight GorillaPod Stand for iPhone mount.
- DiffCase’s PhoGo Case attached to a iPhone Cinema Rig
- I’m assuming they used the custom mount lenses that comes with it too.
And obviously some major production gear is used. Crazy right?