If Bentley got away with it, so can you! Shot with the iPhone 5S and some extra gear that you’ll probably spot after 3:25.
Little gadgets, both expensive and cheap, like:
- Freefly MōVI Gimbal (This stabilizer is an overkill, they are cheaper ones out there).
- Beast Grip
- Lenses: Attachable 35mm Threaded Lens Mount with Beast Grip and Other Cases (or none).
- Ollo Clip could be one. I don’t know.
- Neewer 37mm Fisheye Lens with Built-in Detachable MACRO Lens
- Schinder Pro Lens (It’s a little bit on the expensive side. Check their site).
- Joby GorillaPod Focus with Ballhead X bundle (flexible, convenient, little tripod).
- FiLMiC Pro from Cinegenix to shoot in the highest bit rate and in 24 FPS.
- iMovie on the iPad to edit.
Obviously, if you’re on a budget, your best bet is to get the FiLMiC Pro app, play around with it, and make some beautiful images when you take it back to post.